Staff Accountant Cover Letter
Staff Accountant Cover Letter Example 1:
Dear Recruiting Professional,
I am very interested in your opening for a staff accountant. The skills and qualifications you’re looking for closely match my experiences:
During my six years at the Louis Art Center, I have proven myself to be a committed and successful accountant. I served as a liaison between the Louis Art Center and Marcus Yelter to execute and develop a variety of accounting initiatives. I am a strategic minded, motivated, organized and personable individual. It is evident, as stated in my resume, that I have dependably held positions that have helped me prepare for this next step in my career. I am passionate and am eager to use my strong accounting and strategy skills in a new role within the company. My ability to work well with others, meet deadlines, along with a desire to be taught and excel in the workplace makes me a worthwhile candidate for this position.
I possess the skills necessary to successfully complete the duties required:
- Created and completed all week/month/annual closings entries/reports through SAP & RMS successfully for 6+ years.
- Reconciled all cash banks on a daily basis, creating sales reports for upper management on a daily basis. I maintained the cash/petty cash safe with accuracy and made adjustments for seasonal requirements as needed.
- Through SAP & RMS I coded all invoices and AP statements and payment requests successfully as well as maintained all filing systems for location.
- 6 years experience processing payroll for 100+ employees on a weekly basis, utilizing advanced payroll software. I ran comparative reports with forecast and department budgets to ensure accuracy.
I have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. I have experience with all types of office equipment and impeccable math skills with sufficient experience with sums of money $50,000+. (“Rock the Garden” at the Walker Art Center) My experience is with events and operations of the daily operations of the cafes and restaurants at the museum as well all events that took place in the museum.
Staff Accountant Cover Letter Example 2:
Dear Sir or Madam:
I read with interest your ad on the Staff Accountant position that you are looking to fill. As an experienced business professional with more than 20 years of progressive and stable experience within the accounting and human resources fields, I believe I would be ideally suited to fill this position within your organization.
Throughout my career, I have been assigned increasing responsibilities and significantly contributed to corporate growth. Possessing excellent accounting, management, human resource administration, written/oral communication, customer service, and computer skills has positioned and qualified me to become an immediate and viable asset to your team. My education and qualifications include proven strengths in the following areas:
- Human Resources
- Benefits Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Reconciliations
- Financial Reports
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
The enclosed resume briefly outlines my experience and accomplishments. I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you. Please feel free to contact me, at your convenience, if you have any further questions or would like to schedule an interview.