Operations Manager Cover Letter
Operations Manager Cover Letter Example 1:
Dear Hiring Manager(s):
I have 27 years of manufacturing experience. During my career, I have been responsible for production of product while meeting production deadlines. I have been accountable for all material from receiving through shipping of final product; including the return and disposition of non-conforming materials. I assisted in the design and implementation of new equipment and processes. Additionally, I have been responsible for all customer and internal non-conformances, facilitating customer credits, investigating root cause, and implementing both corrective and preventative action.
I am a hands-on individual with a proven track record of successfully implementing processes that increase efficiency and managing projects that implement improvements or change.
I am excited about learning how I may help your company succeed. I would appreciate the opportunity to review my qualifications in more detail and look forward to hearing from you.
Operations Manager Cover Letter Example 2:
- Demonstrated record of success in the implementation of EHS methodologies to significantly reduce injuries and improve employee health and safety.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing a systematic approach to EHS in order to identify and abate hazards at all levels of the organization.
- Supervised the daily activities of twenty five employees in the manufacturing of food packaging for the retail, commercial and consumer markets. All activities were managed in compliance with federal and state regulations for contact food packaging including CT-PAT, OSHA, FDA and AIB.
- 30% reduction in customer complaints through aggressive process control and preventative maintenance initiatives.
- Facilitated continuous improvement initiatives through the use of Lean Manufacturing Techniques including Visual Pacing Boards, TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), Process Management and A3 problem solving.
- Led three different plants through OSHA SHARP certification