Fiabila-USA Mine Hill, NJ Jan 2009 – Present
- Testing of Raw Materials using Gas Chromatography(Varian 3900, Galaxie Software version 1.6), Nitrox UHP Hydrogen Generator, Perkin Elmer Hydraulic Press and Evacuable Potassium Bromide Die, Perkin Elmer 1600 FT-IR Spectrometer, UV (Genesys), Mettler Toledo DL53 PH Meter & Titrator, Brookfield Viscometer RVDV III+ and LVDV III+, Solid Analysis of Compound, Color Matching, Colorimeter, Pendulum Hardness Tester DE 98/12, Fisher Scientific Marathon Centrifuge 8k etc.
- Matching of Pigments and Color, using Spectra Magic (Version 3.60G Cyber Chrome Inc),
- Moisture content of compound using Karl Fisher Titrator (784 KFP).
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in development of new products, and working in GLP and GMP requirements.
- Outstanding written and communicating skills.
- Developing specifications, performed method validation and conducting analytical controls for various raw materials using GC Techniques.
IQE-RF Somerset NJ Jan 2006 – Dec 2008
Quality Control/Quality Assurance
- Responsible for all levels of quality control/quality assurance
- Maintained certification and updated certificates as needed
- Identified, developed and secured alternate raw materials
- Worked closely with the production and shipping departments
- Working under Clean Room Environment
- Working with Standard Operating System(SOP)
- Strong Knowledge for OSHA regulations for General Industry (OSHA 500)
- Prepare deliverable product data packages as per product requirement
- Evaluate test data against product requirements and operating.
- Protocols to determine final inspection of product.
- Ability to perform tasks in Lotus Notes database and Microsoft Office
- Manages document control for record retention / training records
- General filing / numerical data entry for Incoming correspondence.
- Perform Internal Audits in accordance with QS9000 Standard, ISO
- 9001:2000 standard, WIP, finished product, and department documents.
- Assigned as Configuration Manager Implementing all doc’s
- Document control of quality system records
- Designed and provided Internal training courses for Company Employees
- Train QA personnel
- Manage databases for customer issues, deviations, MRB
- Testing of wafers on Prober, Poloran, Surfscan and Leighton Testing
KAYSAM Worldwide Inc. Totowa, NJ Jan 2000 – Feb 2005
- Duties include Testing of Various Meteorological Balloons which is sending in the atmosphere to get various Information regarding temperature, atmospheric-pressure etc. used for various military purposes by U S Government, also by various Airport Authorities and Weather Service in the United States.
- Testing in the laboratory Viscosity, PH & Solid Analysis of the latex from which the Balloons are made.
- Testing the performance of the Balloons at -70C in Cold Box Chamber in the Lab.
- Doing Physical Tests of the Balloons on Scott Tester.
- Working Under ISO 9002 Environment with GMP Standards.
AMIDE Pharmaceuticals Little Falls, NJ May 1998 – Nov 1999
- Working as QC Chemist testing raw material, doing HPLC, UV Spectroscopy, Titrations and Solid Analysis of compound.
- Testing of Raw Materials.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Little Falls, NJ Feb 1994 – Aug 1997
Quality Control Chemist
- Working with HPLC, UV Spectroscopy, Titration, Extractions, PH Meter, Brookfield Viscometer, Gas Chromatography.
- Analysis of Solid Compound and Testing of Raw Materials.
University of Virginia
- M.S(Organic Chemistry)