Binder and Binder, Bronx, NY (03/2010 – Present)
Clerical Worker/Fee Department
- Responsible for sending and receiving faxes.
- Responsible to open and close case files.
- Screening files for inventory and billing fee department.
- Keep all the documents in organized manner.
- Maintaining files that include storage and handling, ordering supplies etc.
- Entering active data into legal records database.
- Responsible to distribute and retrieve all legal and medical files upon request.
Hanac Employment Service, New York, NY (11/2009 – 03/2010)
Office Assistant (Internship)
- Assist the Case Managers with filing, faxing, coping, typing, and data entry.
- Answered business phone and make follow up calls to the customers and the employers.
- Updated customer’s files manually and electronically on the RV System.
- Prepared files for the Case Managers.
- Greeted customers and provide information about the company.
Cross Borough Construction, LLC, New York, N.Y. (05/2008-08/2009)
- Duties performed included; electrical shooting, braking and digging, and laying electrical pipe
- Positioned, joined, aligned, and sealed structural component such as concrete wall sections and pipes
- Measured, marked, and recorded openings and distances to lay out areas where construction work will be performed
- Dug ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compacted level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, pneumatic tampers, and rakes
Sheraton Hotel, Charleston, S.C. (10/2007-04/2008)
Room Service Attendant/Server
- Responded to guests needs and requests in a timely and professional manner
- Followed specified procedures to provide prompt, efficient, and gracious customer service to guests
- Answered department telephones, took and delivered orders, prepared, and presented guest checks
- Handled various cash and credit card transactions
- Ensured that work stations were attended to at all times while on duty
- Complied with company and departmental safety rules and regulations, including the proper handling of relevant equipment and machinery
Bras Field & Gorrie Construction Company, Charleston, S.C. (06/2006 – 03/2008)
Small Machine Operator/Laborer
- Operated small hand machines
- Supervised 9 employees on a construction cleanup crew and attended monthly safety meetings
- Set-up and dismantled small equipment
- Sprayed materials such as water, sand, steam, vinyl, paint, or stucco through hoses
- Grinded, scraped, sanded, or polished surfaces such as concrete, marble, terrazzo, or wood flooring
Qualifications and Skills
- 8 hour Security Guard Certificate
- OJS 16 hour Security Guard Certificate
- MASC and OSHA Safety Training
- Forklift Operator Safety Training
Hanac, New York NY – GED