To contribute to your organization as a Warehouse Management Professional utilizing my expertise in a staff training and development, shipping and receiving, inventory control, maintenance, customer relations, and business operations.
- Proven professional, adept at prioritizing and completing multiple assignments within strict budgetary/time restrictions and customer/technical specifications.
- Earn corporate recognition for analyzing and improving warehousing and inventory management systems to exceed all productivity and service quality objectives.
- Designated troubleshooter and conflict negotiator, chosen to identify and resolve diverse order/client concerns while building a loyal client base in a competitive marketplace.
2009 – Present US Foodservice, Fairburn, GA
Warehouse Night Supervisor
- Train/develop/mentor/motivate a cohesive team, continually ensuring high service and product quality by monitoring “mis-picks” and productivity reports. Maximize order selection accuracy and shift productivity and work quality through hands-on coaching and performance evaluation.
- Inspect facility for safety/security hazards, and resolve or report to the Safety Manager.
- Analyze/recommend to management operational improvements to reduce costs. Work with Operations Management Team to identify and eliminate sources of inventory shrinkage.
- Prepare credit slips, accident reports, computer invoices, shift inspection reports, absence reports, repair orders and equipment replacement requisitions.
2005 – 2009 Grocer’s Supply, Houston, TX
- Enhanced overall productivity and work quality, operated forklift, worked closely with an integrated team, and maintained a warehouse. Supervised, trained and mentored an 80-member staff. Maintained detailed documentation and an outstanding safety record.
- Earned corporate commendation for exceeding all performance expectations.
- Supported 50 trucks daily, managed shipping/receiving for a 500,000 square foot warehouse, and established a reputation for outstanding customer service.
2001 – 2005 O’Reilly Distribution, Houston, TX
- Oversaw loading and unloading, staged and set up merchandise, and pulling merchandise for packing or customer pick-up, and customer service management.
- Provided complete product setup, warehouse planning, and shipping/receiving.
- Led total operations of a 500,000 square foot warehouse, supervised and trained a 40-member staff, and utilized AS400 system.
A.S. Degree, Petrochemical Operations, Ashbourne University
DC Leadership Training Program, Springfield, MO