- Over 8 years of Strong experience in Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Refinery, Power Plant structure design.
- Sound Structural Design Engineering experience in international industrial, Residential and Office Buildings (RC & Steel designs) projects.
- Sound knowledge of RISA-3D, STAAD-PRO 2005, PDMS, MathCAD, AutoCAD and MS Office.
- Worked on international codes like AISC, ASCE, ACI, UBC/IBC, BS, IS etc.
- Seek position as structural engineer with top 100 engineering consulting firms.
- Presently living in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Thinkpath Engineering Services Inc- South Plainfield, NJ
Structural Design Engineer-(Since May 2009 – Till Date)
- Analysis and Design of Air Pollution control units for various Industrial & Power plants.
- Design of supporting structures using STAAD-Pro
- Design of foundations.
- Preparation of Engineering sketches and design drawings in AutoCAD.
- Detail checking of design and drawings prepared by junior engineer.
- Preparation of Design documents and calculation reports.
- Coordination with vendors, clients and other technical agencies.
Signature Metals Inc-New York City, NY
Structural Design Engineer-(Since May 2008 – Jan 2009)
- Analysis and Design of Residential and Office buildings using Light Gauge and Structural Steel.
- Design of Composite Truss Girders, Truss Walls and Composite Joists etc.
- Foundation load calculation and preparation of load drawings.
- Wind & Earthquake load calculations for lateral load analysis for buildings.
- Preparation of 3-D structural model in RISA.
- Preparation of Engineering sketches and design drawings for detailers.
- Design of Studs and Headers used in Prefabricated Light Gauge walls.
- Preparation of Design Documents & Detail checking of Layout and Steel detail drawings, Fabrication drawings, Wall panel drawings and Bill of materials.
- Coordination with Architect, Mechanical vendors, other technical agencies and subcontractor.
- Checking of design documents prepared by junior engineer.
Aker Kvaerner Power gas (P) Ltd.
Senior Structural/Civil Design Engineer – Structures (November 2006 -December 2007)
- Analysis and Design of Substations in Industrial Process plant.
- Design of building foundations & Heavy Industrial equipment foundations
- Design of Pile Foundations
- Design of Pipe & Duct supports in the unit.
- Calculation of Gravity, Wind and Earthquake loads
- Building up 3D-models in RISA or STAAD Pro for analysis and design.
- Preparation of Design Documents, Design Drawings of RC and Steel Detailing and Bill of materials.
- Coordination with upstream departments to collect data for various different loads on structures, location of Equipments, pipe supports etc.
- Checking of structural design prepared by junior engineer.
- Preparation of data for fabrication drawings and detail checking.
- Few site visits for inspection and getting the client requirements.
- PDMS model review.
Tecnimont ICB (P) Ltd.
Senior Structural/Civil Design Engineer – Structures (July 2005- May 2006)
- Analysis & Design of Steel structure units such as Exchanger Supporting platforms and pipe racks, various equipment platforms and supporting structures etc.
- Design of furnace, duct & pie supports within a plant
- Design of building foundations & Heavy Industrial equipment foundations.
- Preparation of load calculation for Gravity, wind and Earthquake.
- Preparation of 3- model in STAAD-PRO.
- Analysis & Design of Finite Element using STAAD.
- Preliminary analysis, sizing & quantity take off (Steel & RC) for tender purpose.
- Preparation of design drawings and details for detailers and detailed checking.
Tata Consulting Engineers Ltd, Bombay, INDIA
Structural/Civil Design Engineer (December 2004 – June 2005)
- Analysis & Design of Solvent recovery steel building and Piperacks.
- Detail checking of design drawings.
- Design of foundations for equipments like crusher, pusher and also pumps, conveyor supports, cooling bay shed, pipe rack etc.
- Site visits for inspection and requirement gathering from client.
Thyssenkrupp-UHDE India Limited, Bombay, India
Engineer – Civil/Structural (January 2002 – October 2004)
- Analysis and Design of Industrial Process plant and other Utility Structures.
- Preparation of Design Documents, Design Drawings of RC and Steel Detailing.
- Preparation of fabrication drawings and Bill of materials.
Arun Kelkar & Associates, Bombay, India
Trainee Engineer – Civil (October 2000 – Dec2001)
- Analysis and Design of Boiler house for Laxmi organics LtdIndia
- Developments of various excel based standard programs.
- Site visits for inspection.
Datta Meghe College Of Engineering (University Of Bombay), MH-India
Bachelors in Civil Engineering
KJSomaiya Polytechnic (Board of Technical Education – Bombay), MH-India
Diploma in Civil Engineering