Highly accomplished management professional with proven expertise in operations, service and support in the information and technology industries. An effective people manager with great ability to motivate people and teams to achieve performance goals and productivity metrics. An intuitive visionary adept at reengineering processes to comply with goals and policies while controlling costs, minimizing redundant work, reducing manual work, and increasing profitability. Demonstrated proficiency in:
- Performance Management
- Program and Policy Implementation
- Customer Support
- Staffing and Hiring
- Call Center Management
- Process Improvement
Cisco Systems, Inc, Austin, TX (2005-2010)
Project Manager & Technical Support
- Liaison between Service Desk, Sales Operations and Advance Services.
- Identified areas for improvement and developed solutions.
- Managed 30 accounts daily operations and problem resolution.
- Represented customer needs to post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
- Performed technical support, troubleshooting, resolution, field service scheduling and dispatching.
- Maintained data for monitoring and polling customer devices remotely.
- Managed project to reduce number of financially held orders.
- Contributed to quarterly revenue by booking Customer Service Orders to meet forecast for device adds which are monitored remotely in the customer environment.
- Reduced redundant escalations, set customer expectations and enhanced customer experience by helping bridge gaps between Sales Operations and Service Delivery for new customer accounts.
- Ensured devices were polled and alarms were detected for outages/connectivity issues 90% of the time by maintaining customer data, identifying trends and managing customer service strategies.
- Enabled resolution of customer issues as liaison and facilitator for core team that participates in on-going planning and process improvement.
- Planning and acquiring resources, growing an International team, training & facilitation experience with employee development by leveraging technology to facilitate learning
- Outstanding client relationship management resulting in contract renewal
Unisys, Austin,TX (2001-2005)
Call Reception/Help Desk Manager
- Managed 29 phone agents and two Team Leads.
- Provided technical and customer support for City of Chicago, Chicago Transit Authority and Chicago Park District, Texas Workforce Commission, Autodesk, Harleysville, City of Charlotte, Leader, Starwood IRC-Hotels and Baxter Laboratory.
- Partnered with Program Manager on service and support levels.
- Directed service and support operations of $2M global account.
- Analyzed data and trends and managed customer service strategies.
- Resolved operational issues and refined processes.
- Administered policies/procedures fairly and consistently.
- Achieved productivity and performance goals by leading, motivating, mentoring, coaching, and developing and implementing training.
- Ensured all client support delivered per contractual agreements.
- Wrote Call Coaching and Monitoring Guidebook and provided training to employees, Team Leads and Management Team. Improved technicians customer, communication and technical skills.
- Provided New Hire Policies & Procedure and Customer Satisfaction Training to 200+ employees.
Dell Computer Corporation, Round Rock TX (1998-2001)
Call Center Technical Support and Customer Care Manager
- Managed 15-25 phone agents providing technical support and customer care for Portables technology line of business.
- Spearheaded College Intern program within product groups.
- Improved telephone, technical, communication and customer skill performance 85% by developing and executing Quality Audit call monitoring tool.
- Enhanced overall customer experience through call coaching and monitoring escalated call trends.
- Reduced 80% of assigned teams escalations.
- Initiated, implemented and developed new hire management training program for new and existing promoted managers.
- Developed HR Code of Conduct Violation Guidelines for Home & Small Business Organization.
Apple Computer Inc., Austin TX (1989-1997)
Call Center Technical Support and Customer Care
- Led 20-35 phone agents providing technical support and customer care services for Desktop and Peripherals technology line of business.
- Co-managed Internship Program for college relations.
- Diversity Counsel Representative for Executive Staff. HR liaison/mentor to peers on disciplinary, career development and performance actions.
- Company diversity liaison to external organizations.
- Successfully built and managed highly effective staff.
- Increased diversity awareness and focus by partnering with HR to facilitate Diversity Training for employees and Field Service Marketing VP and team.
- Spearheaded diversity staffing programs to comply with corporate objectives.
- Ensured adequate phone coverage, measured accuracy of response, and provided phone-based coaching techniques on etiquette and appropriateness in resolving customer issues.
Awards And Affiliations: Synergy Award, Recognition Award from Apple Computer Financial Organization for Outstanding Performance Creativity, Premier Award & Letter of Recognition for implementing the Educator Advantage Inbound Telesales Program, Customer Relations Task Force Going for the Goal Award and Woman of Distinction Award from the BOSS Conference 1994