Tully’s Coffee – Renton, Washington 2006 – 2007
- Responsible for opening and setting up for customers, ordering and refacing of pastries and making sure Equipment works properly.
- Prepared cash register for retail sales and was in charge of waste management.
- Completed three training courses which included emergency repair and maintenance On grinder and espresso machines
- Exceeded customer service expectations.
Mondos – Renton, Washington 2005 – 2006
- Served as Customer Care Lead for a major coffee chain.
- Promoted to lead team of 4 employees in daily business operations.
- Collaborate with Owner to create strategic plans to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Provided employees with tools to maintain and increase service levels to both internal and external customers. Worked closely with other professionals to promote sales, clarify information, and distribute reports.
- Gathered, analyzed, and reported daily/weekly/monthly sales and service statistics.
- Contributed to increasing sales in coffee as well as other snack products
- Instrumental in improving customer-satisfaction ratings through suggestion, development, and implementation of new reporting procedures.
- Increased employee knowledge by assisting with development and implementation of product-awareness.
- Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions and motivational strategies.
- Received outstanding positive comments from team members on employee reviews, as well as exceptional feedback from Owners.
K & K Kid’s – Kent, Washington 1996 to 1999
- Provided top-notch service to both children and adults.
- Processed food orders, answered questions, responded to concerns, and alleviated delicate situations with professionalism and sensitivity.
- Assisted lead in creating and updating training materials.
- Prepared weekly reports for Customer Care Lead.
- Supervised special needs children in activities and field trips.
- Planned and cooked meals.
- Dispensed medication and close circuit camera monitoring.
Donel’s Espresso – Auburn, Washington 1995 to 1996
- Handled customer needs, concerns and comments.
- Investigated and resolved customer concerns in collaboration with respective owners and other employees.
- Prepared written responses to owners of stands needs and inquiries.
- Provided measurement on volume and trends to determine stands growth needs and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Participated in inventory and stocking.
- Dramatically enhanced customer-satisfaction ratings by expediting all orders and ensuring a high degree of accuracy.
Education And Training
Auburn School District (11TH) • G.E.D. Highline College – Des Moines, Washington