CPA seeking a position within a dynamic financial organization to grow revenues, lower risk, secure lucrative opportunities, and support both short and long-term growth initiatives. Expertise included financial control, asset management, hedge funds and trading operations and risk management. Experience encompasses a global arena. A trusted executive advisor, trainer, coach, and mentor to develop and manage high-performing, multidiscipline professionals. An accomplished project manager.
Eudaemon Consulting Limited (03/2010 to 05/2012)
- Deliver insight, technical expertise and acumen essential to meet key performance objectives for a Dublin, Ireland based management consulting practice and its clients.
- Direct an engagement with a market leading Middle Eastern investment bank with securities brokerage, asset management, private equity and research activities.
- Analyzed existing operations, identified deficiencies and opportunities.
- Formulated and implemented effective risk management solutions.
Depfa Bank PLC (12/1998 to 03/2010)
Director Of Risk Management
- Spearheaded pricing, risk management and front-to-back processes for emerging markets portfolio for Middle East, Eastern Europe, Asia and South America for one of the worlds leading public sector financing banks.
- Collaborated with the Chief Risk Officer to set business goals; designed, instituted and monitored management methodology, value at risk and stress testing with key accountability for results.
- Communicated regularly with New York, Dublin, Frankfurt and Nicosia offices.
- Led projects; wrote proposals and made regular reports and recommendations to the board of directors.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC – Accounting Degree